Hamish Raw’s options consultancy is a one-man, specialist traded options consultancy. This means:
- you will have an interim team member dedicated to your cause.
- you will have a highly experienced trader who traded with his own money in size.
- you will have a guy that codes (proficient in Excel/VBA) and tests his own financial models.
- you will have an adept teacher/trainer in the field of both financial engineering and practical trading.
- you will have an expert in options portfolio risk analysis and management to coach your risk manager.
- you will have an entrepreneur that has IPO’d a software company (£54.5m) offering trading systems.
- you will have the author of a comprehensive risk management book on digital options.
- you will have an innovator, a problem solver who thinks out-of-the-box.
I will only deliver first class results; this means I will not take on work outside of those subjects I consider I am an expert in. I have turned away work when not comfortable with my ability to excel. I am very interested in:
- the analysis and management of market risk
- training options traders and/or options market-makers
- vanilla and exotic options pricing
- practical trading issues
- volatility trading
- market arbitrage
I am in the quite possible unique position of having:
- an MBA
- traded as a self-financed futures and options trader in the pits and onscreen
- founded a software company that offered DMA software and IPO’d on AIM
- have consulted as a specialist options risk manager
- have published a specialist book on the risk management of digital options
- have approaching 35 years experience in the derivatives business